A whole body workout!
30 Min Cardio Circuit!
PAN FRIED PIZZA CHEESE
(Recipe courtesy George Stella)
Nutritional information: 1 Net Carb per serving, 4 servings
1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1⁄4 cup shredded provolone cheese
1⁄8 cup shredded Swiss cheese (or 1 slice)
1⁄4 teaspoon dry oregano leaves
1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT: 8 inch nonstick fry pan
1. Set the stove burner to medium or number 5 on the dial.
2. Evenly add the 3 cheeses to the center of the pan in a thin layer leaving an inch or so space around the inside so you can flip the fried cheese later.
3. Next sprinkle the cheese evenly with the oregano, salt and garlic powder and place the pan over the heat.
4. Cook the cheese for about 3 minutes until the bottom of the cheese when lifted at the edge to check is a golden dark brown.
5. Carefully flip the fried cheese and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat, flip right side up onto a paper towel or napkin to drain excess oil and immediately cut into 8 wedges. Let cool for 5 minutes to crisp before enjoying!
did this circuit 2 times! Love Peanut Butter Fingers!!!
Today I woke up and did Ali’s 20 Min Yoga
It was really nice and relaxing which was what I needed!
I took a small break from work to come home and do this workout I found on Fitsugar.com which I really liked! I only changed a few things (like marching in place…that’s too boring to me)
Instead of 5 Minutes of abs I did my 10 Min Abs
then just did a little bit more yoga…now back to work!
oh wow i’ve gone downhill…but I’m back and I’m committed! Back to my high fat high protein low carb circuit training maui loving self! It’s going to take awhile to get back to where I was but I will.
I started today with super amazing (not super pretty) Protein Waffles:
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein
1/4 cup egg whites
2 Tbl Rolled Oats
1/4 C Water
Stevia, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Baking Soda
Topped with 1 T PB
Then I took Dexter for a walk, made some beet, apple, kale, celery juice, did this:
3 times followed by some calming yoga.
Time to shower, run errands, make lunch and go to work.
It’s a good day today :)
We all know that Photoshop is used in the media, but I don’t think we really truly realise to what extent. ALL THE TIME ON EVERYTHING.
Respect yourself, you are so beautiful and important.
we have to realize that it’s not our fault that we are insecure, but that we have a voice, that we have the power to make a statement (for example with not buying fashion magazines). Someone told me that she’s afraid society will never change, but WE ARE society. Be the change you want to see in the world, spread body positivity, stop body shaming! One step at a time - and don’t forget that you’re beautiful the way you are! <3